Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I love







In honor of Valentine's Day, here are a few things that I love! Seriously, when I rediscover these gems daily, I smile.
1) Little holiday decorations. No one likes the Raspberry Squares from Ghirardelli's so this has lasted since early-January. These remind me of home.
2) I've gotten tired of the usual radio stations and every place I've lived has the classical music station that features jazz music on Saturday night. But. . . I found a college radio station that plays jazz all the time! and NPR, so I always have something great to listen to without really any commercials. How exciting.
3) Tivo might be the best invention ever made. For $12.99 a month you hook up this contraption to your tv and choose whatever it is you'd like to watch at whatever time, even two shows at once and watch it at your leisure. The best part you ask? You get to fast forward through commercials!!!! and no more channel surfing!!!! What's not to love? and it's so easy to work. You can even make wishlists of actors and it'll show you anything that's coming up with them in it.
4) Right up there with Tivo we have Netflix. Choose the movies you want to see online, have a queue of most anything you can think of and have the DVD shipped to you and when you turn it in, get your next one a couple days later. Netflix also has a large selection of movies you can watch on your computer whenever you like.
5) Last but certainly not least we have these Ikea food bag clips. Also might be the best invention ever made. Take off your twisty ties and use these instead. They're clips in different sizes and colors for all your bag needs, really seals and maintains freshness and are so fast and easy and less messy. For someone with no Ikea around here are some you can check out.
They you are, there are five things I "love" for Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment