Saturday, March 6, 2010

"I'm the King of the World!"









It's that time of year again, the superbowl of entertainment! For a long time now I've made sure watching the Academy Awards was a special event. From the big gatherings at the Merrills to last year with Harry, Patrick and his awesome cookie. My personal tradition is making tortilla pinwheels and lil smokies. Tomorrow it might be just me but I'll have the tortilla goodness and lots of excitement. I'm a little worried about the claims of "you've never seen the Oscars like this," new 10 nominees for Best Picture or the nomination of Sandra Bullock buuuuut I trust new producer Adam Shankman, Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin. I'll still get the red carpet, gowns, jokes, heartfelt acceptance speeches, and the comradare and appreciation for the art of film. May the best man win.

No comments:

Post a Comment