Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Oh look, we have created enchantment"

This picture was taken in December of 2006 at Elizabeth House and my "Annual Snowflake Showboat" party. We gathered our talented friends into the Acting Studio on campus in the Kirkham and everyone performed a Christmas song/reading while eating treats and dressing fancy. Lizzy made homemade carmels and I set up lights and a small sound system. It was magical.
I usually only look at pictures on blogs I secretly check out so that's what this will be, I'll post my pictures. It takes something special for me to break out the old camera, so these images have in some way created enchantment for me. Also, for the fun of it, each post title will be a movie quote because anyone who knows me knows I love the movies, guess what they are.
Did you know Christina's World is one of my favorite paintings?

No comments:

Post a Comment