Sunday, February 7, 2010

"There's a million fine looking women in the world. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of them just cheat on you"




After laughing at this Totino's pizza and it's sorry excuse for green peppers I made it a goal to cook more and to execute actual recipes. I made a pizza with a few things, not the best I've made. Last monday I made my first soup, cheese and broccoli. I learned not to put as much cheese in and to cook on a lower setting. This was my first lasagna ever. My BFF Melissa makes the best lasagna with meatballs in it. It wasn't as delicious as that but it turned out well. My mom always put cottage cheese in the recipe but I used ricotta because it's more Italian. One of these days I'll make Courtney's garlic bread, that would go well with lasagna.


Cheese and Brocolli Recipe

Classic Lasagna Recipe

3 comments:

  1. I just want to go on record as saying that there is nothing wrong with the Totinos Party Pizza. As long as you don't go in expecting anything resembling pizza, you're not disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your actual recipes look awesome.

    ReplyDelete